Colors: Cute As A Button (Essie), Turquoise & Caicos (Essie), Borrowed & Blue (Essie), Nice Is Nice (Essie), Tart Deco (Essie), Super Star! (Pure Ice)
I decided to finally try some Konad stamping on my nails for this rainbow zebra print manicure. It’s super cool, but it takes a couple tries to figure out exactly how to get the whole design on your nail. I used plate m57 for the zebra print.
I thought I’d do different colors on my nails to see which pairings I liked most. I think I have to say my thumb, middle, and pinky fingers are my favorites, but the design looks pretty good on all fingers. A bit too much pastel for my liking, though. It looks kind of like Lisa Frank didn’t have her Wheaties one morning! Haha!
What do yall think of this manicure?
- hauntedhistories likes this
- killakristin likes this
- iambrendajoe reblogged this from blanketprint
- beautifulieees likes this
- nailedbyashley reblogged this from blanketprint
- loveaddiction04 reblogged this from blanketprint
- zamnzkinggg reblogged this from blanketprint
- ps-i-love-youuu likes this
- sorryforalwaysbeingsorry reblogged this from blanketprint
- waiting-for-f0rever reblogged this from blanketprint
- illusionail likes this
- aseparatesky likes this
- blanketprint posted this