Color: Kissy (Zoya)
Retail Price: $8.00 (USD)
This shade is from Zoya’s winter 2011 Gems & Jewels collection. I’ve heard many of you have had a tough time finding these in stores, so make sure you scratch that Zoya itch at zoya.com!
Kissy is a glitter polish packed with red and pink glitter and holographic bar glitter. As with all holo glitter, it looks amazing in the sun. The bar glitter actually reminds me of tinsel, so this is the perfect pink for your nails this holiday season.
The formula for this glitter is great! The first layer goes on pretty thin, but the great thing is the glitter spreads evenly. On the second coat, Kissy is almost opaque, but I went ahead and applied a third coat to ensure full coverage.
If you don’t want to wear three coats of this polish, this glitter is great for layering over other solid colors. You might want to consider the shimmery jewel tones from the other side of the Gems & Jewels collection.
Overall, Zoya hit a home run for me with this shade. I think holographic glitters are the new cool thing in nail polish right now, but Zoya took it a step further with the bar glitter. Add to that the unique combination of red and pink glitter, and this is one of the most stunning winter 2011 glitters out there!
- brandi-jensen reblogged this from ravingtangent
- bloopitydodah likes this
- pursuitoftruthanbeauty reblogged this from blanketprint
- snabbt reblogged this from blanketprint
- baubingforbobbles reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- ambearpiq likes this
- nail-files likes this
- ledtomadness likes this
- the-1-n-only likes this
- inwonderlandiam likes this
- thealycatsmeow likes this
- smokepurp420 likes this
- pr3ttyaw3som3 likes this
- leahelizabethxo likes this
- nailsskatingandmore likes this
- wtfsabreena likes this
- ravingtangent reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- blanketprint posted this