Color: Twila (Zoya)
Retail Price: $8.00 (USD)
This shade is from Zoya’s winter 2011 Gems & Jewels collection. It is a bright blue glitter with blue and holographic bar glitter suspended throughout a clear base.
The formula is similar to Kissy (Zoya) and Rina (Zoya) from the same collection. As with Kissy and Rina, Twila is good for layering over a solid base color (I’d highly recommend the solid colors from the other side of this collection), but if you want to only wear the glitter, that’s fine, too! Glitter coverage is fairly opaque and even, but as was the case for me in the above photo, you will most likely need three coats to achieve bottle color.
Overall, I really like this shade. I love that Zoya went with spunky, fun shades in this collection. It seems to fit with the season while avoiding many of the crutch colors for winter collections.
- bloopitydodah likes this
- just0nnails reblogged this from blanketprint
- tiffanylacquer likes this
- cashtoucheditinmiami reblogged this from blanketprint
- shel-b67 reblogged this from blanketprint
- leahelizabethxo likes this
- fi-nail-le likes this
- illusionail likes this
- kayla-phernelia likes this
- liv2luvbeauty reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- nicnacnails likes this
- blanketprint posted this