Color: Bossy Boots (Butter London)
Retail Price: $14.00 (USD)
This shade is from Butter London’s spring 2012 collection. It is a light pistachio green with a creme finish. Not surprising that I crave pistachio ice cream when I look at it! This is one of the “it” colors out this season. Navigate Her (Essie) is an extremely similar dupe (I’ll swatch/review it in a few days!) also out this season, although it is the tiniest hint darker.
I am really fond of the formula for this shade. Often, with shades so light/pastel, application is really streaky, and the final manicure ends up feeling heavy on my nails, but that’s not the case with Bossy Boots. The first coat of this goes on so smooth (not streaky at all!). I needed two coats to achieve bottle color, and the final manicure didn’t feel heavy or thick on my nails at all. Such a pleasant surprise!
This is such a cute spring color, and obviously something you’ll want to bring out all through March. Best of all, I think this would transition effortlessly to summer as well. I can already imagine it with some really cute summer dresses!
Disclosure: Product sample provided by Butter London.
- demwaves reblogged this from blanketprint
- kmendi-yolo likes this
- fallenlikethesky reblogged this from blanketprint
- fallenlikethesky likes this
- teresalolx3 reblogged this from blanketprint
- neverstopdreaminguntil likes this
- thenailpolishchallenge likes this
- genyaa likes this
- illusionail likes this
- midorihaven reblogged this from blanketprint
- ki55-me-in-the-p0uring-rain likes this
- veganpandas likes this
- blanketprint posted this