OPI announces the launch of six limited edition nail lacquers and a new Shatter, inspired by Sony Pictures’ The Amazing Spider-Man. With an all-star cast including Andrew Garfield and Emma Stone, this highly-anticipated series reboot opens in theaters nationwide in 3D on July 3, 2012.
“OPI is so excited to work with Sony Pictures in welcoming Spider-Man back on the big screen,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “This film explores a new chapter in the Spider-Man legacy that’s going to be both dark and sexy. The colors created for this promotion capture the movie’s exciting atmosphere, with standout shades like the deep shimmering blue Into the Night and the metallic golden green Just Spotted the Lizard.”
The film villain’s reptilian look can be replicated with a high-fashion twist by using the new deep green shimmer Shatter coat. Shatter the Scales is inspired by graffiti art and works when painted over any dry OPI hue. Adding top coat takes Shatter the Scales from matte to glossy in seconds.
The line features six nail lacquers in addition to Shatter the Scales, ranging from white, coral and pink to mood-setting hues of blue, nickel and yellow-green:
- Your Web or Mine? - The perfect pink for sticky situations.
- Into the Night - This perfect midnight blue was made for prowling.
- Call Me Gwen-ever - Girlfriend, be sure to pick up when this urgent coral calls.
- Just Spotted the Lizard - Be seen in this reptilian yellow-green.
- My Boyfriend Scales Walls - Climb new heights with this cityscape white.
- Number One Nemesis - Show your metal in this sparkling nickel.
As with all OPI nail lacquers, these shades inspired by The Amazing Spider-Man contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and feature OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
This limited edition promotion will be available beginning May 2012. Suggested retail price for the nail lacquer is $8.50 (USD) per bottle. For more information, please call 800-341-9999 or visit opi.com.
I love that OPI created nail polishes so perfectly inspired by Spider-Man! I hope the movie ends up being as cohesive as this collection.
The duochrome in Just Spotted the Lizard is making eyes at me, and Number One Nemesis also looks awesome. And I just know I’ll have to see what this brand new green shatter is all about! Are there any shades you know you’ll be picking up?
- lostmylights likes this
- erodethesoul likes this
- thesifsterhood reblogged this from blanketprint
- thesifsterhood likes this
- enattentedevivre reblogged this from blanketprint
- blogdaboutique likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- youfeelmyheart reblogged this from blanketprint
- pynklyzurd14 likes this
- wtfarzus likes this
- lizziejcarter reblogged this from blanketprint
- pure-weirdness likes this
- themissingpartofme reblogged this from blanketprint
- growinuptoofast likes this
- feedmeapples likes this
- themissingpartofme likes this
- blanketprint posted this