Stilettos, off! Hair, down! Enjoy this collection of our idea of weekend chic. Effortless and easy, these lightweight, barely-there formulas feel like you’re wearing nothing at all. But don’t slack, this collection is only available for a limited time.
M·A·C Casual Color includes the following nail lacquers:
- Style Tip - Soft pink nude (creme)
- Please Me - Mid-tone warm pink (creme)
- Delicate - Pale sheer ballet pink (creme)
- Fiestaware - Mid-tone orange coral (creme)
M·A·C Casual Color will be available starting June 7, 2012 at all M·A·C locations, 1.800.588.0070 and maccosmetics.com. Suggested retail price for the nail lacquer is $16.00 (USD) per bottle.
I love how sweet and effortless this collection looks. I can already tell you Fiestaware will be one of my go-to colors this summer! Delicate reminds me of OPI’s spring 2012 Soft Shades collection (so this might be a color to pick up if you missed those sheers earlier this year). What are your must-haves?
- jmek likes this
- ivo2015 likes this
- ashleyevans69 likes this
- fashonista1721 likes this
- fantasies-n-luxuries likes this
- gabriellegt15 likes this
- ivesnau likes this
- souldreamerxlph likes this
- sylviasylvia likes this
- mac-cosmetics reblogged this from blanketprint
- ehyc0211 likes this
- neilyounginaponcho reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- rueesq likes this
- jetsetter-mindless reblogged this from blanketprint
- mentalflosss likes this
- blanketprint posted this