Color: Paisley Attention to Me! (Sephora by OPI)
Retail Price: $9.50 (USD)
This tangerine orange creme is from the spring 2012 Bohemian Brights collection from Sephora by OPI. This entire collection is so unique because I think many nail polish brands saved their brights for summer collections, but Sephora by OPI is ahead of the curve because they incorporated brights into their spring collection. I also love the slightly burnt feeling the colors in this collection have because it makes them perfect for the fall, too.
The formula for this shade was good, as expected. The thickness of the nail polish made application very easy, and I love the slightly glossy finish. In the photo above, I am wearing two coats of Paisley Attention to Me!
Even though this shade is from a spring collection, it’s sure to fit in with your summer and fall wardrobes. So, if you’re liking this color, I’d say it’s worth investing in it. Looking for a dupe? Check out Orange, It’s Obvious (Essie), which is slightly brighter/more saturated.
Disclosure: Product sample provided by Sephora by OPI.
- adultmom likes this
- shortypereira411 likes this
- girlgonepostal likes this
- megnificent-manis likes this
- 1bluedaisy reblogged this from blanketprint
- tumbamijostes reblogged this from blanketprint
- tumbamijostes likes this
- galactic-dolphin reblogged this from blanketprint
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- marianazum likes this
- peaceloveandnailpolish likes this
- mariesarmy likes this
- ohblivioun likes this
- rawritsgabbixoxo reblogged this from blanketprint
- blanketprint posted this