Color: Marrow (Butter London)
Retail Price: $14.00 (USD)
This shade is from Butter London’s fall 2010 collection. It is a bruised purple creme with silver shimmer throughout. I think it looks stunning in the bottle and on my nails, although it should be noted that Marrow dries much darker on nails than it appears in the bottle (which is fine with me, in this case). Another slight issue is that the shimmer is verrry subtly visible on the nail (while it’s very apparent in the bottle), but despite that fact, Marrow manages to twinkle quite nicely when the sun hits it just right.
The formula for this shade is great to work with, which makes application easy. Marrow is very pigmented, and is almost a one-coater; however, I needed two coats to achieve full opacity.
Overall, I really like this color because I don’t own anything else like it. Still, it’s important for you to know that it looks slightly darker on nails than it does in the bottle, which may potentially be a problem for some people. The best thing about Marrow is that even though it’s from a fall collection, the shimmer makes it perfect for spring and summer as well!
- 2013fashiontrends likes this
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- christinemarie11 reblogged this from blanketprint
- christinemarie11 likes this
- graymarks likes this
- ambivalentalumna likes this
- climaxxed likes this
- cannelledusoleil likes this
- saygoodbyetothese reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- alpha-lima-lima-papa reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- sixbucks likes this
- movedto-protegeons likes this
- blanketprint posted this