Color: Mandy (Julep)
Retail Price: $14.00 (USD)
This shade is a deep coral-pink with a creme finish. I actually used it in my Valentine’s Day manicure, but for the summertime, I think Mandy is perfect for a poolside pedicure (but, as you can see, it’s a wonderful manicure color, too). It looks somewhat similar to Rose (Julep), but Rose is actually a more saturated red color, whereas Mandy is more pinkish.
The formula for this shade is really amazing, and the consistency of the nail polish makes application effortless. Mandy is super pigmented and is almost a one-coater, but you’ll definitely need that second coat to properly achieve bottle color.
Want to become a Julep Maven so you can receive beauty products every month specifically catered to your personal style profile? For a limited time, you can use promo code MAVENINTRO at Julep.com to receive a Julep Maven intro box for only ONE PENNY! That’s a steal if I ever saw one! :)
Disclosure: Product sample provided by Julep.
- livelaughlovee09 reblogged this from blanketprint
- megnificent-manis likes this
- lifeslittlegames likes this
- monstruoleya likes this
- angryjewishknitter likes this
- laurensnails12 likes this
- leepmonica likes this
- kjrbeauty likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- manic-manicures reblogged this from blanketprint
- forsakingonevoworanother likes this
- currently-escapingreality reblogged this from blanketprint
- christinabaik likes this
- queenbarf likes this
- neilyounginaponcho likes this
- blanketprint posted this