Color: Life and Beth (M∙A∙C)
Retail Price: $15.00 (USD)
This shade is from the summer 2012 M∙A∙C Beth Ditto collection, and it’s described as a milky peach creme. The “milky” trait makes me view this as a pastel, so at first, I thought it’d be more fitting in a spring collection, but then again, I suppose the brightness of the peach makes it fit in a summer collection as well.
Unfortunately, I didn’t like the formula for this at all! Not only is the color for this shade milky, but so is the formula! It is way too thin, and application is insanely streaky. In the photo above, I am wearing five coats of nail polish! Ridiculous. I considered I might’ve just received a bad bottle of Life and Beth for review, but I looked up other bloggers’ reviews/swatches, and it seems my review echoes the general consensus for this formula.
Though the streakiness in Life and Beth evens out as you pile on layers of this shade (perhaps its only semi-redeeming quality), that’s not enough to make up for the disappointing formula. I wasn’t expecting to like this color, but I actually did end up liking it after swatching. Sadly, I would discourage anyone from purchasing Life and Beth, due to the formula. I expect more, M∙A∙C!
Disclosure: Product sample provided by M∙A∙C.
- theawkwardowllover likes this
- obeymkenny reblogged this from blanketprint
- martincommamaria reblogged this from blanketprint
- princessinsidious likes this
- swagzster likes this
- meg-lacqsit likes this
- lupitaaaaa likes this
- butyoureyessaidyes likes this
- unravelled-words likes this
- arrestednails likes this
- beccatron3 reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- tumbamijostes likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- nailsskatingandmore reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- mean-girls-is-life likes this
- blanketprint posted this