Color: Sure Shot (Essie)
Retail Price: $8.00 (USD)
This shade is from Essie’s 2012 Resort collection. It is a dark pink-fuchsia shimmer that appears slightly frosty, too.
The formula for this shade was a little thicker than I expected, but luckily, it didn’t really impact application. Other than that, Sure Shot is very pigmented and saturated, and applies smoothly; it was opaque in an easy two coats. However, you should note that it will stain your nails if you forget to use a base coat!
I know Sure Shot belongs in a spring/summer collection, but I tend to like jewel tone shades during the fall, so this would be great to pick up if you spot it in stores!
Disclosure: Product sample provided by Essie.
- petrinasue reblogged this from blanketprint
- meg-lacqsit likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- kinaheartrainbows likes this
- lil-mallow reblogged this from blanketprint
- leahelizabethxo likes this
- illusionail likes this
- twerkonsantaslap likes this
- mayiaurora3 reblogged this from blanketprint
- swagzster likes this
- junkcereal likes this
- creation95 likes this
- blanketprint posted this