Color: Love’s A Beach (China Glaze)
Retail Price: $7.00 (USD)
This shade is from China Glaze’s summer 2012 Summer Neons collection. It is a neon pink with fuchsia shimmer. The shimmer is fairly subtle, but it sparkles quite brilliantly when the sun hits your nails just right!
The formula for Love’s A Beach was pleasantly surprising. I’m used to neon nail polishes requiring several coats to achieve full opacity, and some even dry matte; however, this shade is fairly pigmented and saturated, dries glossy, and has a consistency similar to China Glaze cremes. My guess is the great formula is due to the shimmer. In the photo above, I am wearing two coats of Love’s A Beach.
I think this is yet another bright nail polish wonderful for summer pedicures, but its pigmented, saturated nature makes it ideal for nail art as well!
Disclosure: Product sample provided by China Glaze.
- pinkglamour-ox likes this
- pocketsizedpie likes this
- monsternails reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- nailmonsters reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- xtalrockz reblogged this from blanketprint
- rainbowkini reblogged this from blanketprint
- concertchick27 likes this
- nailsinthecity likes this
- aunee reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- i-heart-pretty-nails reblogged this from blanketprint
- cchhaarrlloottttee likes this
- vibrantvarnish likes this
- thetroublemakerlady likes this
- buttfacedmiscreant reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze
- ninasnails likes this
- fuckyeahchinaglaze reblogged this from blanketprint
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain likes this
- kinaheartrainbows likes this
- aliv312 likes this
- lancastersbabygirl likes this
- illnastynails likes this
- starlettapproved likes this
- shalomsunshine likes this
- serendipityschild likes this
- blanketprint posted this