Color: Splish Splash (China Glaze)
Retail Price: $7.00 (USD)
This shade is from China Glaze’s summer 2012 Summer Neons collection. It is a bright blue shimmer, although I wouldn’t necessarily classify it as a neon because I don’t think it’s bright enough.
The formula for this shade is adequate, although slightly streaky during application. It also took a little longer to dry than other shades in this collection (not sure if that’s specific to every bottle of Splish Splash or if I just got a wonky bottle). Regardless of my minor issues with Splish Splash, it’s still fairly easy to apply, and I needed two coats to achieve bottle color.
Like I said, I wouldn’t really say Splish Splash is a neon blue, but it definitely fits its name. It makes me think of the pool, which makes me think of summer, so even though it’s not a neon, it definitely belongs in a summer collection.
Disclosure: Product sample provided by China Glaze.
- alpacazen likes this
- pinkglamour-ox reblogged this from blanketprint
- nailsinthecity likes this
- paintitbright reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze and added:
- concertchick27 likes this
- syntosen likes this
- vibrantvarnish likes this
- ninasnails likes this
- fuckyeahchinaglaze reblogged this from blanketprint
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain likes this
- kinaheartrainbows likes this
- silentnpale likes this
- kyleighswonderland likes this
- danyvianna likes this
- somewhereandforever reblogged this from blanketprint
- teejaysocal likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- thisisaviciouslittleworld reblogged this from blanketprint
- thisisaviciouslittleworld likes this
- blanketprint posted this