Color: I Eat Mainely Lobster (OPI)
Retail Price: $8.50 (USD)
I’m not sure if my local Ulta is the only one that’s doing a 2 for $12 OPI special, but I totally took advantage of it! They’re offering some Ulta-exclusive OPI shades, OPI shatters, and a few shades from the fall 2011 Touring America collection. I Eat Mainely Lobster is from the fall 2011 Touring America collection, but instead of holding onto this for a couple more months, I decided to review it now because I think the color is actually more fitting for summer than for fall!
I Eat Mainely Lobster is a bright coral with duochrome pink and gold shimmer. Like I said, the brightness makes this perfect for summer, but I think the shimmer needs to be way more apparent. It’s so pretty, but even in the sunlight, it’s just barely there!
The formula for this shade wasn’t as good as I hoped. Application is really streaky, and despite how pigmented the coral looks, I needed three coats to achieve bottle color. Still, I think it’s worth noting that the final manicure looks great!
Like I said, I Eat Mainely Lobster is supposed to be a fall color (maybe that’s why the shimmer is sooo subtle), but I think it’s perfect for your tips or toes as summer winds down.
- livelaughlovee09 reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- kass-noelle likes this
- ncnails likes this
- kinaheartrainbows likes this
- l0v3-yours3lf likes this
- shockinglystill likes this
- mariuhhdelaine likes this
- hi-i-love-justinbieber reblogged this from blanketprint
- i-heart-pretty-nails reblogged this from lovethenails
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- danyvianna likes this
- vibrantvarnish likes this
- wolfidy likes this
- lovethenails reblogged this from blanketprint
- sunzkisses reblogged this from blanketprint
- meg-lacqsit likes this
- perfectlyfine likes this
- blanketprint posted this