The matchy-matchy lip and nail trend is here to stay! Inspired by the high-impact lips seen on the catwalks this season, the LIPPY Autumn/Winter 2012 collection includes bold pops of color, chic nudes and a vampy hue. The shades are rich and highly pigmented for a look that’s luxe and perfectly on trend!
Butter London has created five LIPPY shades to coordinate with five nail polishes in their permanent line:
- Toff - A darker, dustier, brownish variation on a rose pink.
- Come to Bed Red - The sexiest red in history.
- Tea with the Queen - On the pink side of tan, very neutral.
- La Moss - Vampy and full of red wine.
- Queen Vic - Red wine meets cranberry.
LIPPY products do not contain parabens, petroleum, phthalates, sulphates or bismuth. Butter London is available at www.butterlondon.com, in fashion boutiques, specialty retailers, and beauty apothecaries around the globe.
I am loving each of these! I’ll absolutely need Toff since that’s totally my style. What do you think of these A/W ‘12 lippy shades?