OPI embraces runway trends with the Germany Collection for Fall/Winter 2012. Drawing inspiration from Berlin, an exciting new fashion hub that blends classic looks with the avant-garde, the collection’s twelve shades offer a mixture of vibrant color, urban-chic neutrals, and reds in variations from light to dark.
“Designers showcased rich colors and striking textures for fall,” explains Suzi Weiss-Fischmann, OPI Executive VP & Artistic Director. “The Germany Collection beautifully complements these looks, with standout shades in various hues of red and burgundy – the season’s ‘new black.’ Sapphire, black olive and lime yellow are married with creamy neutrals in honey, taupe and nude rose.”
“The overall feel of the Germany Collection is elegance with an edge,” adds Suzi. “The varied palette of colors adds another accent to the list of special touches – think beadwork, paneling, fur and embroidery – that walked the runways during New York Fashion Week. Wearing these shades on fingers and toes is a great way to accessorize a range of looks for the season.”
Germany by OPI includes the following shades:
- Don’t Pretzel My Buttons - A haute honey-beige that can always make you smile.
- My Very First Knockwurst - …and what a magical rosy-nude rendezvous it was!
- Berlin There Done That - A traveling taupe that’s seen it all. (Yep, that too).
- Don’t Talk Bach to Me - There’s nothing mellow about this sassy lime-yellow!
- Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine! - A bodacious black-olive? We say “Ja! Ja! Ja!”
- Unfor-greta-bly Blue - Everyone’s favorite Fräulein loves this über shiny blue.
- Every Month is Oktoberfest - Prost! Here’s to the prettiest plum in the Biergarten.
- Suzi & the 7 Düsseldorfs - The most beautiful bright purple of all.
- Deutsch You Want Me Baby? - A self-assured shade of shimmering red-orange.
- Danke-Shiny Red - You “Bitte” try on this ravishing ruby before it’s too late!
- German-icure by OPI - The best burgundy shimmer in the business.
- Schnapps Out of It! - Shake off the blues with a shot of fall’s must-have mauve!
Germany Collection nail lacquer shades contain no DBP, Toluene, or Formaldehyde, and each includes OPI’s exclusive ProWide™ Brush for the ultimate in application.
Germany by OPI will be available August 8, 2012, at Professional Salons, including Beauty Brands, Beauty First, Chatters, Dillard’s, JCPenney, Pure Beauty, Regis, Trade Secret, and ULTA, for $8.50 ($9.95 CAN) suggested retail for each Nail Lacquer.
This is one of the collections I’m most excited for because the shades are so distinctly fall. I’m not so sure about all the plum and nude/beige shades that look way too similar to be in the same collection, though. But I’m loving the names for some of these! “Nein! Nein! Nein! OK Fine!” is hilarious, and “Don’t Talk Bach to Me” reminds me of something my 5th grade orchestra teacher used to say. Haha! Which shades are you excited about?
- tehjellybean17 likes this
- silentnpale likes this
- youcouldbe-mycompass likes this
- nail-lover2678 likes this
- iampeppermintivannova reblogged this from blanketprint
- vibrantvarnish likes this
- justnails reblogged this from blanketprint
- shanparkinson reblogged this from blanketprint
- meg-lacqsit likes this
- youscreamkina likes this
- ledtomadness likes this
- ari-rosso likes this
- monstruoleya likes this
- woshizhenxinzhufu reblogged this from blanketprint
- woshizhenxinzhufu likes this
- syntosen reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- syntosen likes this
- parfaitdeux reblogged this from blanketprint
- maylenewould reblogged this from blanketprint
- opulent-dalliance reblogged this from blanketprint
- wtfarzus likes this
- fightobebetter reblogged this from blanketprint
- asprinkleofsarah reblogged this from blanketprint
- grazialvess likes this
- kittykha likes this
- glitter-fingers01 likes this
- liu-wenyu likes this
- blanketprint posted this