Color: Please Me (M∙A∙C)
Retail Price: $16.00 (USD)
This shade is from the M∙A∙C Casual Color collection. It is a mid-tone warm pink with a creme finish. The formula for this shade was easy to work with (a pleasant surprise after my experience with the M∙A∙C Beth Ditto pastels), and Please Me was opaque in an easy two coats.
Overall, I really like this shade. It has a really sweet, romantic feel, and it’s work-safe, too! Moreover, I think this shade (and any shade in this collection) is perfect if you’re wanting to try out the matching lip and nail color trend.
Disclosure: Product sample provided by M·A·C.
- annie-bow1212 likes this
- inwonderlandiam likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- ohhmaaiii likes this
- smoky-eyeshadow reblogged this from blanketprint
- shoulderzebra22 likes this
- peppermintkisses reblogged this from blanketprint
- peppermintkisses likes this
- monstruoleya likes this
- peaceloveandnailpolish likes this
- imanaboat likes this
- movedto-protegeons likes this
- blanketprint posted this