Color: Fiestaware (M∙A∙C)
Retail Price: $16.00 (USD)
This shade is from the M∙A∙C Casual Color collection. It is a mid-tone orange coral with a creme finish. I classify this shade of coral as one of the “it” colors for the season, so it’s definitely one you want to pick up.
The formula for this shade is surprisingly saturated, yet manages to maintain the “lightweight” feel M∙A∙C promises from this collection. Application is practically effortless; the color goes on smooth, and is opaque in two coats.
While I wouldn’t necessarily think of such a punchy tone when I imagine weekend chic (the rest of the M∙A∙C Casual Color collection more closely resembles my color idea of “weekend chic”), I guess this is a shade for your more saucy weekends. ;) Love Fiestaware!
Disclosure: Product sample provided by M·A·C.
- annie-bow1212 likes this
- tennis-c0urtt reblogged this from blanketprint
- themodernspinster likes this
- the-beauty-of-fa reblogged this from blanketprint
- bronzedandbrutal likes this
- sylviasylvia likes this
- mermaidassbroad likes this
- mzrussell likes this
- catelynschwindt likes this
- youscreamkina likes this
- sweetmuddalova likes this
- ohhmaaiii likes this
- smoky-eyeshadow reblogged this from blanketprint
- danyvianna likes this
- baybeelyns likes this
- illusionail likes this
- s-unlight-sonata reblogged this from blanketprint
- mint-macaroon-nails reblogged this from blanketprint
- ladygenerics reblogged this from blanketprint
- pynklyzurd14 likes this
- blanketprint posted this