It’s time to celebrate…so make sure you celebrate in style!
The NEW Zoya Ornate Collection is perfect to decorate your nails with stunning jewel tone colors and special effect pigments this season. Featuring six stunning, glittering, crystal shades in our new Power Pigment Full Coverage Formula. Superior coverage and dynamic color in one. All in the long-wearing, toxin free (BIG5FREE) formula you love… Each one is as beautiful as the next.
Zoya’s winter/holiday 2012/13 Ornate collection includes the following six shades:
- Blaze - Cranberry Glitter Glam Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Electra - Holographic Tinsel Special Effect- wear it alone or layer it for extra drama
- Ziv - Gold Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Storm - Black with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Aurora - Plum with Multi Color Crystal Shimmer - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
- Logan - Green Foil Glitter Crystal - Featuring Power Pigment Full Coverage
Ultra long-wearing, glossy nail lacquers by Zoya are BIG5FREE - all formulas are completely free of harmful industrial chemicals such as toluene, camphor, formaldehyde, formaldehyde resin and dibutyl phthalate (DBP) that are known to cause cancer and birth defects.
Starting October 15, 2012, find Zoya Ornate as well as over 300 other ultra high-fashion Zoya shades at zoya.com.
This collection looks so pretty! Jewel tones are always in (and Zoya does them so well!), and these shades look so glamorous for the coming winter season. Absolutely a must-have collection!
- melusigne likes this
- acaciacatalina likes this
- ncnails reblogged this from blanketprint
- mantis180 reblogged this from blanketprint
- lacqueredlife likes this
- buttfacedmiscreant reblogged this from blanketprint
- buttfacedmiscreant likes this
- ai-think likes this
- ohmygoshhhitslexa likes this
- nailgasmdoc likes this
- lovethenails reblogged this from blanketprint
- petrinasue reblogged this from blanketprint
- d-litefully reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- blanketprint posted this