Color: Cha Cha Cha (China Glaze)
Retail Price: $6.50 (USD)
I love this color! Despite green being my favorite color, I usually don’t like it on my nails, but this color is great.
This is a lime green polish with gold shimmer. Unlike the Sephora swatch I just posted, the shimmer isn’t as obvious in the bottle, but it is super obvious on nails, and really brightens them up. This shade is from the Island Escape collection, and would be a great summer shade, although I generally like to think it’s okay to wear any shade of polish at any time. Nail polish should be more about how you feel—not the weather!
This polish goes on smooth, and is very sheer. I used three coats to get full coverage.
- myhandmadejewelry likes this
- ella-schmella86 reblogged this from fuckyeahchinaglaze and added:
- accordingtodess reblogged this from blanketprint
- fuckyeahchinaglaze reblogged this from blanketprint
- fornicuslordofbondageandpain likes this
- rxjoker likes this
- nail-files likes this
- polishplease likes this
- illusionail likes this
- brytheone likes this
- blanketprint posted this