Color: Verushka (Zoya)
Retail Price: $8.00 (USD)
Verushka is from Zoya’s Matte Velvet winter collection. It’s a muted emerald, but don’t think “muted” means dull. This shade is gorgeous and so rich. My favorite thing about the Zoya mattes is they’ve all got this shimmer within the colors that photos just can’t capture.
This is my very first matte polish. I’ve heard nightmares about matte polish application, and while this was sort of tricky to apply (you can sort of see a bit of a bald spot near the cuticle of the top finger in this photo), it wasn’t that awful (maybe Zoya has tweaked the matte formula since their very first matte polishes were released).
Matte polishes dry incredibly quickly, which means you need to try to be quick with your application (otherwise, dry polish will create lumps on your nail). The positive thing about this is it took me about three minutes to paint my nails and then do the top/clear coat tips. Afterward, I went to sleep, and the next morning, no blanket print!
I needed only one coat for full coverage. And the reason this photo only showcases two fingers is I ran out of tape (I use tape to create straight lines for my French tips). Alas!
- fatesfirstrain reblogged this from butyoureyessaidyes and added:
- sarahevebee reblogged this from blanketprint
- reminobouken likes this
- machiwi reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- anthonyspadilla likes this
- gericakoob reblogged this from baozisaur
- baozisaur reblogged this from ginnywise and added:
- ginnywise reblogged this from blanketprint
- eternity-mi-amor likes this
- fashion-with-tea reblogged this from blanketprint
- camycamycamy reblogged this from blanketprint
- jane948 likes this
- nail-files likes this
- candorlicious likes this
- mckenax3 likes this
- illusionail likes this
- butyoureyessaidyes reblogged this from blanketprint and added:
- blanketprint posted this